Do Hindus really have freedom in Bharat ?
1. ‘Hindus have the freedom to move freely in any clothes (fully or half clad).
2. Hindus have the freedom of consuming liquor and misbehaving in pubs.
3. They have the freedom of having illicit relationship with anyone.
In the same country, they do not have the freedom of
4. Agitating for protection of Dharma
5. Celebrating festivals as per their custom and tradition
6. Teaching ‘Bhagavad Gita’ in school
The list of restrictions is long. What is the use of freedom that takes us on the path of immorality and allowing us to behave like beasts ? Conspiracy to destroy our self-respect is hatched openly; but we are busy in leading our own life by overlooking the above things. What are we going to achieve in life?
- One devout
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
2,797 total views, 1 views today