How to establish the Pro-Hindu Government in India
We are Ruled by Muslims and Christians because we Hindus don’t vote.
India is a predominantly Hindu nation. 83% of the Indian population is Hindu. But it is a matter of great regret that India is the only country in the world where the Hindu majority population is being ruled by the other 17%minority communities. Sonia Gandhi, the President of the ruling Congress Party is a practicing Catholic Christian. Her son Rahul Gandhi who is being groomed as the next Prime Minister of India is also a Christian. Sonia’s daughter Priyanka Vadera and her husband are also Christians.
India’a Defense Minister is A. K. Anthony, a Christian.Sonia’s closest advisors are: Margaret Alva (resigned yesterday), OscarFernandes, Ambika Soni, all Christians (yes, despite Ambika’ s Hindu sounding name, she is a Christian). India ‘s Vice President is Mohammad Hamid Ansari. Ahmed Patel, Gulam Nabi Azad and Salman Khurshid the core members of Sonia’s think tank are all Muslims. Dr. Shakeel Ahmad is Minister of State in Home Ministry, a very sensitive post.
One more fundamentalist Islamist E. Ahmed, President of the Indian Union Muslim League is the Union Minister for External Affairs. Mr. Abdul Rahman Antulay is the Minority Affairs Minister and Mr. Shafi Qureshi is the Chairman of National Commission on Minorities. In addition, Sonia’s handpick Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy is also a Christian (again, to deceive the gullible Hindu public, he maintains a Hindusounding name). Prof. Valson Thampu, a Christian theologian, an academic and author, Chairman NCERT Curriculum Review Committee, is a known Hindu baiter. Mr. John Dayal, Chairman of Indian Catholic Union, notorious for his hate mongering proclivity,is playing a very disastrous role in National Integration Council.Anti-Hindu UPA government uses the services of Mr. John Dayal and Mr. Kanchan Ilaya, another Hindu hater, to lobby with the U.N. and U.S. Congress, to drive a wedge in Hindu society and weaken it.
From the above, it is absolutely clear that India is actually being ruled either by the Moslems or by Christians. The situation for Hindus in India,is short, could be described as abysmally apocalyptic.While most Hindus are busy in their daily chores like earning a living, doing yoga, making money, celebrating festivals, enjoying their lives, building temples, our adversaries have hatched very sinister plans to enslave us politically and then obliterate Hindu Dharma from the Indian soil.
As a matter of fact, the Hindus are under a multi-pronged seize.Muslim population in the world is approximately 1.3 billion. They have more than 54 countries. It is a paradox that Hindus with approximately one billion adherents in the world do not have even one country where they could live without any fear of being terrorized! We must rectify this dichotomy at the earliest.Because of our internal squabbles, in the medieval period, Afghans and Moguls used us to fight for them and finally they subjugated India. Now, because of our disunity, myopic vision, apathy, selfishness, greed, and ego-centric attitude, the Islamists, Christians and Communists are vying with one another to control Hindus politically. The next Parliamentary elections are round the corner.
If Hindus really want to jettison the anti-Hindu forces (such as Mulayam SinghYadav, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Ramvilas Paswan, the deadly combination of Leftists-cum- Islamists) , who have entrenched themselves in the corridors of power and reduced Hindus to second class citizens in their own country,Hindus have to shed their squeamishness, and make a Machiavellian move to end this sordid chapter of servitude and vulnerability.Here are some of the suggestions which if implemented seriously could bring the desired results:
1. First of all, Hindus have to set their own house in order. RSS/VHP/BJP/ ABVP/Bajrang Dal/Shiv Sena/Akali Dal and other Hindu-Sikh groups should put their heads together and take an oath in the name of God that they would use all the resources at their disposal to ensure the victory of Hindu forces at any cost. They have to pledge sincerely that they would not say or do anything that would create a rift in the Hindu United Front.
2. There are 150,000 millionaires and 40 billionaires in India mostly Hindus. Further, the assets of NRIs alone are worth one trillion US dollars. This colossal financial power of Hindus has to be used properly to revitalize and reinvigorate the Hindu nation. We have to convince our wealthy brothers that their riches will be reduced to zero in the next 75 years, if Hindus become a minority in India , as it happened in Pakistan , Bangladesh and Indian Kashmir .
3. We have to devise appropriate methods to approach these wealthy Hindus and encourage them to form a cartel of Hindu millionaires/ billionaires. We should urge all our Hindu brothers to play the role of Bhama Shah who had offered his entire wealth to Maharana Pratap Singh to fight the Mogul tyrant Akbar.
4. We should assuage the hurt feelings of our Hindu brothers,Sadhus and Sant Samaj who have grievances against the BJP and win back their trust. Then, we should organize and mobilize Dharmacharyas with the help of Acharya Sabha and Vishwa Hindu Parishad. If all of them work with a missionary zeal, we could certainly turn the tables on our opponents.
5. We should also feverishly try to bring back in our fold the leaders like Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Uma Bharati and others. We should suitably accommodate leaders like Kalyan Singh and Vinay Katiyar. (In the past, we have sought cooperation of Mayawati, Mulayam Singh, Ram Vilas Paswan, several times.Now, there is no harm in taking back our own people without humiliating them.)
6. We should hire media professionals and use E-mail system, print and electronic media intelligently and to the fullest possible extent.
7. If Hindus vote strategically, it is not hard at all to form a pro-Hindu government in India . Everything depends on how enthusiastically, forcefully and honestly we work.
8. If we manage to bring the 40% Hindu population to the polling booths, we can easily form a pro-Hindu government. I do not think it is a stupendous task.
9. Our leaders should learn to speak with unshakeable confidence in their capability and inflexible determination to achieve the requisite results.
10. If the BJP leaders come up with a clear cut resolve and message that upon being voted to power they would extirpate terrorism from the Indian soil, I am absolutely certain that all the Hindu-Sikh people will vote for BJP.
11. Our leaders and volunteers should shun the lackadaisical attitude. We should carry on no-holds-barred high-decibel campaign to denounce and discredit our adversaries.
12. here are about 50 Parliamentary seats in India where non-Hindu votes do not count. We would suggest that VHP, Uma Bharati and other staunch Hindu leaders in consultation with BJP and RSS strategically field their candidates in these places. However, all the parties should ensure that Hindu votes are not polarized.
13. BJP can rake up a ruckus in their election campaigning on the question of exorbitant price rise and, thereby, they can utilize voters’ disenchantment with the government in its favor. We have to affirm: “Enough is enough.” For the survival of Hindu civilization, it is absolutely essential that Hindus wake up from the deep slumber and learn to work in unison. There is no time for dilly-dallying.The global race for conquering the soul of India is going on apace. Furthermore, we are familiar with the well-known adage that time and tide wait for none. Therefore, cudgel up your sleeves and be ready to take control of your destine in your own hands. We should also remember that limitations are only in the mind. In reality, nothing is truly unattainable for those who dream big.
Indian American Intelluctual Forum
41-67 Judge Street, Suite 5P
Elmhurst , N.Y. 11373
(718) 478-5735/(718) 271-0453
2,032 total views, 1 views today